London, April 20 (ANI): Demi Moore and Olivia Newton-John have been voted as being the most inspiring female celebrities for ageing gracefully.
The famous actresses have topped a poll conducted by MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk and beaten the likes of Oprah Winfrey and Helen Mirren to sit at the top, the Daily Star reported.
Moore, 50, bagged the first position after women were asked if they aspired to look like certain celebrities as they grew older.
It was found that 69 percent of the women surveyed said that they did in fact look to certain celebrities as inspiration for ageing gracefully, and would like to look like some when they grow older.
They were then asked to choose from a list of more than 50 female celebrities, which they would most hope to follow in the footsteps of when it came to growing older gracefully.
The poll revealed that the second most graceful ager is Olivia Newton-John, followed by Helen Mirren and First Lady Michelle Obama.
The top 10 female celebrities voted were as follows:
1. Demi Moore - 55 percent vote
2. Olivia Newton-John - 41 percent vote
3. Helen Mirren - 39 percent vote
4. Michelle Obama - 29 percent vote
5. Michelle Pfeiffer - 25 percent vote
6. Twiggy - 19 percent vote
7. Sharon Stone - 16 percent vote
8. Oprah Winfrey - 12 percent vote
9. Jamie Lee Curtis - 9 percent vote
10. Madonna - 4 percent vote. (ANI