Answer the following questions and post your answers in comments section with your email ID.
1. Who made the most sacrifice in donating for the Tabuk expedition?
A) Abu Bakr, Radi-Allahu anhu
B) Abdur-Rahman ibn Auf, Radi-Allahu anhu
C) Uthman ibn Affan, Radi-Allahu anhu
D) Umar ibn Khattab, Radi-Allahu anhu
2. When and where was the first paper-making factory started in the Muslim world?
A) Baghdad, 178 A.H
B) Samarkand, 178 A.H
C) Damascus, 300 A.H
D) Timbuktu, 654 A.H
3. Who was the last companion to die?
A) Muawiyah, Radi-Allahu anhu
B) Asma, Radi-Allahu anha
C) Umar ibn Abdul Aziz
D) Abu Tufayl Amir bin Wathila al Juhni, Radi-Allahu anhu
4. Before the Battle of Badr, one companion pledged total support in the following words: "O Prophet of Allah, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, we are not like the followers of Moses who said ' You and your Lord can go and fight, we'll wait here.' We say go where ever your Lord is commanding you to. We swear by Allah who has sent you with the truth that we will fight on your right and on your left in your front and in your back and we will never desert you." Who said these words?
A) Mu'adh bin Jabal, Radi-Allahu anhu
B) Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari, Radi-Allahu anhu
C) Miqdad bin Amru, Radi-Allahu anhu
D) Ali ibn Abu Talib, Radi-Allahu anhu
Answers of the November 12th quiz are;
1) A. Abu Bakr, Radi-Allahu anhu
2) A. Baghdad, 178 A.H
3) D. Abu Tufayl Amir bin Wathila al Juhni, Radi-Allahu anhu
4) C. Miqdad bin Amru, Radi-Allahu anhu