14th Shabanul Mujam 1436 | Tuesday, Jun 02, 2015
Crime and Accident

Woman killed in fire mishap

Wednesday, 5 December 2012
Vadodara, December 05:

A woman was killed in fire at her home on Ajwa road in the city today, police said.

Ushaben Makwana, 26, was working in the kitchen when the refrigerator kept there suddenly caught fire and fell on
her following which she sustained severe burn injuries.

She later succumbed to the burns, police added.

Short circuit was suspected to be the cause of the mishap, they added.

A probe was on in the incident.


Latest News

Now, Uber driver forcibly kissed, molest customer

Six months after the rape of a financial consultant by an Uber cab driver, the App based cab service ...

French Open: Defending champion Sharapova out in fourth stage

Defending champion Maria Sharapova was sent packing from the French Open at the fourth-round stage t ...

New panel to meet in Kolkata before Bangla tour

The newly appointed cricket advisory panel comprising Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxma ...

Related News

Man's body exhumed a year after burial

The body of a man was exhumed here today by Udhamsingh Nagar district police, a year after his burial to find out if he was murdered. Th ...

Road Rage: Two Men Beat Each Other Black and Blue in Northwest Delhi

In another case of road rage, two men beat each other black and blue after their cars brushed in nor ...

Boy's Face Slashed with Blade for Refusing to Buy Cigarette in Delhi

An unidentified youth slashed a minor boy's face with a blade after the latter refused to bring him ...

Post new comment

To combat spam, please enter the code in the image.

Rs. 26980 (Per 10g)

Opinion Poll
Do you think prohibition on autos entry in and around Charminar, a good decision?
YesNoCan't say

Matrimony | Photos | Videos | Search | Polls | Archives | Advertise | Letters

© The Siasat Daily, 2012. All rights reserved.
Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Abids, Hyderabad - 500001, Telangana, India
Tel: +91-40-24744180, Fax: +91-40-24603188