Jaipur: Ten persons, including five kids were taken ill after they allegedly drank poisonous milk at Bairwa-ki-Dhani of Chokarwara village in Dausa district.
The victims complained of vomiting and stomach upset after they drank suspected poisonous milk which was boiled by a woman in a house in Chokarwara village late Saturday night, Sikandra SHO, Munendra Singh said today.
The sick persons, including five kids were rushed to a government hospital in Dausa, SHO said, adding their condition was said to be stable.
The police stated that a lizard might have fell into the boiling milk pot and caused the sudden reaction in those who consumed it.
Chief Medical and Health Officer, Dausa district, Dr P R Meena said that a detailed report of the incident was awaited.