Sunday , December 4 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / 10-yr-old boy dies of electrocution

10-yr-old boy dies of electrocution

Power_Electricity

A 10-year-old boy died of electrocution in Meerpet police limits.

The victim, Meekala Sai, accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire while playing with an iron rod on the terrace of his residence in Sai Ganesh Nagar on May 18. He got electrocuted and was admitted to the Osmania General Hospital for treatment where he died on Tuesday night. (INN)

Read Also

crime_6

Crime In Hyderabad (1.12.2016)

8