Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / 12-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Rehtol village

12-year-old boy electrocuted to death in Rehtol village

electricitywire

New Delhi: A 12-year-old boy was on Wednesday electrocuted to death after a high-tension power line fell on him in Rehtol village in Nakhasa area here, police said.

The incident took place when the victim, Shani was playing in the fields and the high-tension power line fell on him, they said.

He died on-the-spot, police said, adding that the matter is being probed.

Read Also

maxresdefaul

National level shooter allegedly raped by coach after she fell unconscious

8