Friday , July 21 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / 13-month-old infant electrocuted

13-month-old infant electrocuted

Amethi: A 13-month-old infant was today electrocuted in his house in a village in Amethi district.

Prince, son of Brajesh Kumar Yadav, was electrocuted in his house in village Pure Naiya-Sinduriya under police station Shivratanganj.

The family said the infant came in contact with a live electric wire in his courtyard and died.

Though family members rushed him to hospital but doctors declared him dead.

–PTI