Saturday , October 15 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / 16-month girl dies of burn injuries

16-month girl dies of burn injuries


A 16-month baby girl died of burn injuries which she sustained at her residence after boiling water accidentally fell on her.

According to Karankote police, the victim, A Varshini, while playing at her residence in Karankote of Ranga Reddy district, snatched a container from a stove on which water was being boiled on July 13. She sustained severe burn injuries and was immediately rushed to Osmania General Hospital. She succumbed to the burn injuries on Monday. (INN)

Read Also


Crime In Hyderabad (14.X.2016)