Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / 18-month baby girl dies after consuming kerosene

18-month baby girl dies after consuming kerosene

baby

An 18-month-old baby girl died after accidentally consuming kerosene.

According to Kamatipura, the victim, Safa Begum, consumed kerosene while playing at her residence in Osmanbagh on Sunday afternoon. She was immediately rushed to Niloufer Hospital where she died on Monday, said Sub-Inspector K. Srinivasulu. (INN)

Read Also

no-end-to-crime-in-up-man-rapes-16yearold-girl-in-

Crime In Hyderabad (3.12.2016)

8