Monday , August 21 2017
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / 2-yr-old dies of burns after hot curry fell on him

2-yr-old dies of burns after hot curry fell on him

Sangareddy: A two-year-old boy who had suffered burn injuries after a tumbler of hot curry fell on him, succumbed to burns while undergoing treatment at a Hyderabad hospital today. The curry fell on him two ago at his house in Suraram village in Medak district of Telangana.

Prakash Goud, sub inspector Chinna Shankrampet police station told that the parents of the boy, identified as Arvind, had gone to work in afternoon, when the mishap occurred.

While playing the boy went into the kitchen and tried to hold the tumbler put on a stove there. During the effort the curry from the tumbler fell on him.

He was rushed to local hospital and later to Gandhi Hospital in Hyderabad where he died during treatment, Hans India reported.