47-yr-old woman electrocuted

, 11:21 PM IST
0
0

Ghaziabad: A 47-year-old woman died of electrocution after coming in contact with a live wire in Bulandshahar area, police said today.

Saroj Devi was electrocuted last night when she was sleeping and her hand came into contact with the wire of a fan, SP (City) Salman Taj Patil said.

The deceased was living with her husband Khadak Bahdur in a servant quarter within the premises of SS industries, he said.

The body has been sent for postmortem, he added.