1) To effectively & efficiently manage operations of Treasury,
Accounts, Budgets & Budgetary control, negotiation skills with vendors, Award of contracts.
2) To handle Taxation and all assessments related to IT, VAT, ST, TDS, Expenditure & Internal controls, Inventory
Control at power stations.
3) Ability to close and finalise consolidated Balance sheets of the companies within 30 days of the financial year.
4) To file ROC returns, to prepare Board resolutions and all secretarial works.
5) To handle any takeover of existing term loans and working capital requirements from Banks and institutions.
6) To install Management Information System (MIS) and monitoring of MIS.
7) To prepare financial models for the projects.
8) To train associates in the department.
9) Strong English communication skills.
10) Any activity assigned from time to time.
Salary:INR As per Industry Standards.
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, CA, ICWA(CMA)
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
CA, preferably with CMA/ACS.
Reputed Power Company in India
Company having power projects in Karnataka, India (BBB minus rated company) & ISO certified for Quality, Environment & Safety.
View Contact Details: