1. Ensure all required forms are completed completely and accurately; when needed meet with clients to complete paperwork.
2. Generate reports such as position statements, for representative’s meetings with clients.
3. Track pending business and service paperwork; update pending business and service summary sheet for advisors attention; track and tally all outstanding work.
4. Handle phone calls from clients, when appropriate; transfer calls to advisor, when required.
5. Place trades at representative’s direction, if licensed.
6. Make recommendations to systematize and improve office functioning.
7. Provide administrative support including: Maintain updated client contact records or other Client Management System.
8. Document all client contacts and service work.
9. Follow up on outstanding transactions (e.g., transfers). & maintain uptodate organized client files, including copies of all signed applications and forms, according to firms Compliance requirements.
10. Prepare and send outgoing mail. & maintain appropriate turnaround time on incoming items
Salary:INR BEST IN THE Industry FOR Suitable Candidate
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
key account manager client relationship
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
International Travel House
International Travel House is an associate company of ITC Limited, one of India’s foremost Private Sector companies rated amongst the world’s leading companies by Forbes magazine. ITC is a leading player in Tobacco products, Hospitality, Golf Resorts, Packaging & Printing, Paper & Paperboard, Leisure Apparels and Gourmet Processed Food,and also a leader in Agri-business and IT industries. International Travel House commenced its operations in 1981, and offers a full bouquet of travel services. Over the years, it has grown to be one of the largest Complete Travel Management companies in India, with each of its products and services bearing the distinct ISO 9001 quality benchmarking. With a team of dedicated professionals, a nationwide network, and state of the art technology, International Travel House is well equipped to address all possible travel needs of both Business and Leisure Travellers. The Travel House network consists of 10 IATA Travel Offices, 13 Car Rental Offices and 19 Travel Counters.
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name:G SHANKAR
Contact Company:International Travel House
Email Address: [firstname.lastname@example.org] Website:http://www.travelhouseindia.com