Please Note: Minimum 5 years experience in hyderabad market mandatory for this role. Incumbents currently based in hyderabad preferred.
An exciting opportunity to work as an Account Manager (Sales & Marketing) for the Business Services arm of a Global Telecom Operator.
– The position shall be accountable for the delivery, management and performance of the sales operations in the assigned accounts/territory, including managing the long-term strategy and day-to-day operations in the accounts/territory assigned.
– The role holder will work closely with Presales and delivery teams to develop new opportunity & cater existing Customer requirements
– Will also be responsible for the execution for Order processing and timely payment collection and be accountable for profitability and growth of the assigned accounts in the territory
– Ensure growth of the Business, in System Integration, is in line with assigned budgets. Will oversee the long term sales growth and strategy in assigned Accounts along with new business development. Will develop new opportunities and sources of revenue generation in the assigned territory
– End to end responsibility of managing sales deals and selling at the highest level
– Consultative sales in the area of System Integration
– Achieve delivery of committed sales targets through active participation in reviewing sales opportunities, in networking with potential customers’ senior management members and in driving the closure of the deals.
– Leverage opportunities with key partners such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel, Alcatel, Juniper etc. for locally developed solutions
– Leverage global solutions portfolio and relationships working with Pan global sales / business teams .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Telecom/ISP /
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
New Business Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Overall 6-10 years, with at least 6 years+ in a Sales portfolio in areas of Data and Voice networking, Security, Contact Centre, Video Conferencing, Unified Communication, Converged Communication
– Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Hyderabad Market
– Must have worked in direct Sales with an OEM or System Integration organisation.
– Must have extensive experience in hunting & farming Key accounts
– Large account management experience (- 1 Mn USD)
Education : BE & Post Graduation in Management.
leading client of InnoQuest Consulting
View Contact Details: