We do have openings for Talent Acquistin Manager for our Company.
Please find out the below job description:
1. Understanding of requirements. Prioritizing the requirements, Planning and allocation of requirements (work allotment) on everyday evening for the next day work
2. The first task in the morning is rechecking of work allotment, need to do modifications wherever required and allotting to the team
3. Calling the team in conference room and explain them about the requirement (JD, client, project). Importance of the requirement, their priority requirements for the day. Clarifying their doubts if any.
4. We have to ask each recruiter, to explain the allotted requirement, how they will work on that requirement, how much time they require to work on that requirement etc., If TAM satisfied with the answers, will say Good and go ahead with the work. If not, TAM will again explain the Req, will made them understand, will give all the inputs to get the result
5. If we dont have clear JD or requirement, TAM will take the call with the client, even though if TAM will not get the JD, TAM will prepare the JD and send to the client, get the approval and then will share it to team.
6. There are few cases where we never get the JD from the client, in such cases, TAM will prepare the JD and share to the team. Once we have the CVs will submit to the client *Sample CVs. If profiles are shortlisted we proceed with the same JD
7. Screening the profile submitted, doing necessary corrections, modification of the profile by discussing an taking the inputs from the candidates..if required, call to the resource if required
8. Submission of the most suitable profile to the clients
9. Doing the client follow-up on profile submission to get the feedback and schedule in first two days.
10. Scheduling the candidates (recruiter/TAM)
11. Sharing the schedule to the client and get the confirmation
12. Sharing the venue details and contact person and getting the confirmation from the candidate
13. Follow up with the client to get the feedback on interviews
14. . If selected, taking the confirmations from the client on DOJ, negotiations on rate and availability if required
15. Inform the resource on the same, taking confirmation on DOJ, negotiations on rate and availability.. depends on the client requirements
16. If client is negotiation on rate, TAM has to take the approval on the rate then will convey the same to the client
17. Doing the follow-ups with the client to get the Work Order
18. Understanding of the Work order and rechecking on the previously discussed terms (start date, position, rate, duration, NP)
19. Once we have the correct WO, forwarding Work Orders to the HR Exec to share the signed WO and for filing
20. Sharing the required details to HR Exec to prepare and release the offer / contract
21. Getting the reporting and contact details from the client and sharing same details to candidates to onboard
22. Taking the confirmation from client on resource joining and sending note to HR Exe.
23. Sending appreciation email to all the TA team keeping HRs in loop
24. All TA Managers should have a monthly meeting mostly on last Friday of the month
25. All TAMs need to work on recruiter pipeline. On every Friday TAG will work on recruiters from 2:00 PM
26. If TAM feel that the concerned recruiter is not performing we must call that recruiter to understand her/his weak areas, concerns or where he/she is lagging. TAM will plan and will give training to her/him. Motivating the recruiter to increase submissions/on boards and make sure that the recruiter can perform well. From there she/he will be under observation.
27. If TAM still feel there is no improvement in performance of the recruiter we must terminate the recruiter by giving proper notices.
28. Building of recruiter database.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Millennium Technosoft Ltd.
Millennium Technosoft is a pioneer IT consulting and application development service provider in India and across the global countries. Since 1995, we are committed to provide technology driven quality services to our esteemed clients with domain driven approach. We are known for our scalable, reliable, secure, robust and easily maintainable application providers with hands on experienced team and unique methodologies. We follow client centric and innovative service approach in each and every aspect of service capability. We understand your requirement and develop the application to meet your business requirements in a fast track.
View Contact Details: