We are currently looking for an experienced Administration & Compliance Manager based in Dubai. Reporting to the General Manager of Outsourcing Division, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional human resources service with timely advice, guidance and support to employees and management while operating as a business partner supporting designated areas of the business.
Accountabilities / responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
• Handle all HR related functions in line with the company policies and best practice including but not limited to promotions, disciplinary, grievances, performance, redundancy, attendance management and exit strategy.
• Ensure employee files, databases, tracking sheets and ERP data are updated.
• Ensure recruitment process is done accordance with Group and Regional Guidelines and all appropriate vetting documents are in place.
• Assist in employee disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the relevant HR and line management
• Work closely with operations, guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with company policies and best practice, including disciplinary, grievance, performance, redundancy and absence management
• Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal on set schedule. Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly. Resolve grievances regarding employee appraisals; provide counseling to employees and supervisors as needed and appropriate.
• Evaluates, improves and streamlines existing HR & business work processes and approaches so that they not only address an immediate situation but also fit within broader organizational strategies
• Partners with employees and management to administer and communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, government regulations and ensure legal and ethical adherence to labour and federal laws as prescribed by UAE Government
• Liaising with GRO department for obtaining necessary compliance documentation, personnel movement and other misc. Issues whenever required
• Prepare monthly HR reports as advised by management
• Degree/Diploma in any field from a reputable institution
• Minimum 5 years relevant HR and Admin experience ideally within the UAE, candidates with recruitment experience will be given preference.
• Strong understanding of UAE labour law and Immigration process
• Proficient in advance MS Office packages
• Proven experience in HRMS and managing employees data
• Native Arabic speaker
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.