On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced Administrator.
The candidate will support existing Admin Officers through a variety of tasks and general clerical duties.
The candidate must be able to join immediately.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Handle requests for information and data
• Perform data entry and scan documents
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Minimum of 3 years of administration experience required, ideally within construction organisation.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Computer skills and knowledge in MS Office suite of products.
This will be a staff based position with start as soon as possible.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.