Hyderabad: In a shocking incident a customer found dead snake in a packed Thums Up bottle. A resident of Tanuku town in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh vowed to take legal action against the Coca Cola company on June 12 after he found a small dead snake in a Thums Up bottle.
According to a report of the New Indian Express, Kadali Prasad on June 12 purchased six Thums Up bottles for his relatives who were visiting his house. After reaching home, Prasad shook the bottle before opening it. He was in deep shock after he found a dead snake inside the cold-drink bottle. Prasad immediately went to the shop where he had purchased the bottles and questioned the shopkeeper about the dead snake in it.
“Fortunately, I saw the dead snake. If I didn’t see it, what would have happened?” asked Prasad. “I will approach the court on this,” he said. Since the bottle was packed by the company, the shopkeeper was not held responsibile of the possibly poisoned drink.