- Industry: Other
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: [email protected]
- City: Dubai
- Listed: August 24, 2016 4:11 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 20 hours
* Managing day to day trade. Debits & Credits, cash and banks.
* Keeping an eye on all the company expenses.
* Responsible about the outstanding payments reminder and the due payments.
* Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
* Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data (the system is availabhle custom made).
* Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
* Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
* Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
* Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions
by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
* Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
* English language is a must (Speaking clearly and writing).
* Accounting, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management,
* Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills is a must.
* Bachelors degree in accounting/finance
* 2-3 years relevant experience
* Any nationality
Interested candidates email their CV to: [email protected]