• Supervise the Operational, Security and Housekeeping functions of each property to required standards.
• Understand in full the Center rules and regulations.
• Build excellent relationships with Investors, contracted staff and customers.
• Complete Incident reports to the Management as and when required.
• Complete a monthly operations report with pictures to the Property Manager.
• Monitor contractor work and movements and complete work permits accordingly.
• Monitor and support Marketing and Specialty Leasing activities in the Malls.
• Ensure contractual compliance.
• Support the service providers to an excellent standard.
• Represent the Property Manager as and when required acting accordingly.
• Provide support to the Office and Retail Investors.
• Proactively identify any issues to enhance the running of Operations.
• Ensure the Investor Operations guide is followed.
• Monitor service provisions through Key Performance Indicators.
• Provide professional Customer Service to Investors, Staff and Visitors.
• Coordinate with the activities of contracted staff and evaluate performance.
• Monitor contractual obligations of outsourced Security and Housekeeping staff.
• Enforce contractual Scope of Work.
• Ensure all contracted suppliers adhere to correct policies when on site.
• Investigate complaints, violations or disturbances on site reporting to the Property Manager.
• Inspect the site on a daily basis to identify and report any defects, faults or problematic issues.
• Visit public bodies and organizations for purposes of processing/submitting forms, papers and documents.
• Operate in line with approved budgets.
• Deputize for the Senior Operations Supervisor.
1. 6 days with a rotational shift 1 day off.
2. Hours of duty will be 4pm to 12 midnight daily and any other timings as required.
1. Preferably Bi Lingual in English and Arabic.
2. Professional behavior, attitude, appearance and standards at all times.
3. Experience in a shopping center or similar environment.
4. Demonstrate experience in supervisory role.
5. Verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic preferred.
6. Customer service orientation.
7. Computer Literate. (MS Office suite).
8. Organizing and planning skills.
9. Must show initiative, dedication, reliability and attention to detail.
10. Must be flexible and adaptable.
11. Needs to be Kuwaiti driving license holder
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Facilities Management
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma