This is to inform you, we have an Assistant Manager Operations- South.
Kindly find the below Job Description:
Designation: Assistant Manager Operations- Cinepolis India Pvt. Ltd.
1. Implements world class service strategies. Interacts with guests to troubleshoot on complaints. Ensures rendering of high quality services, resulting in customer delight.
2. Assists the Unit Manager in developing and implementing strategic plans, marketing plans, budgets, ensure optimum customer satisfaction, profitability on an ongoing basis. Ensures smooth reordering of material and checking the material standard to ensure it is in accordance to the Company standards.
3. Maintains Cost of Goods sold as per the budgets defined, and control and minimize wastage/pilferage in routine processes. Ensures that all concerns during respective shifts are addressed and also communicated to the Unit Manager in detail. Upkeeps of the property and ensures that general preventive maintenance is as per the schedules defined. Ensures that all SOPs are adhered to and the Unit is not deviating from them at any stage.
4. Ensures safety of the property. Smoothens ingress and egress of patrons during the Operational hours of the cinema. Prepares duty rosters. Recruitment and training of Cinema Teams. Ensures that fire and first aid training is conducted for the cinema teams.
5. Mentors the associates to achieve high performance and low attrition. Ensures performance review for all the associates and provide quantitative feedback. Manages and develops Associates. Develops an understanding of the local market, including customer expectations. Actively participates in promoting the Unit through LAM plans. Advertises and promotes film schedules.
6. Handles publicity material of movies. Tracks competition business /strategies and evolve or modify our strategies to increase sales. Manages the direct and indirect cost affecting the profitability of the company. Prepares reports, statistics, forecasts and financial accounts. Assists the Unit Manager in controlling the Unit expenditure within the agreed budgets. Liaisons with the local authorities as and when required.
7. Maintains Weekly Sales Call Calendar and share it every week. Maintains a record of ticket vouchers sold and distributed and share it at the end of every week. Maintains the PTC Card Sales tracker and share it with the visitations team every week. Pitching to the corporate houses on a regular basis.
8. Builds up retailer contacts for sales of tickets and coupons through them. Ensures implementation of the rolling marketing calendar published by the HO. Prepares sales kit for corporate houses, schools and colleges. Develops and dispatches quotations for Bulk Bookings to the clients. Creates awareness among the mall visitors and induce impulse purchase.
9. Generates advertisement revenue from local vendors. Ensures that all the non-registered users register on club Cinepolis at the Box Office. Handles customer queries related to club Cinepolis. Develops new channel partners. Weekly meetings with the current channel partners and handling their grievances. Provides the channel partners with necessary information as required.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary:INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. Best in Industry
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Other
IHM or Hotel Management IHM ihm or restaurant management ihm or hospitality management IHM
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: BHM – Hotel Management, BHMS – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Cinepolis India Private Limited
CinÃ©polis, founded in 1971 and headquartered in Morelia, Mexico, is the world’s 4th largest movie theater circuit, operating more than 465 multiplexes with over 4300 screens in 13 countries and serving more than 200 million patrons annually. CinÃ©polis was the first cinema exhibitor in the world to pioneer the concept of premium and luxury movie theaters via its CinÃ©polis VIP brand and is the largest operator of luxury cinemas in the world.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Divya Bisht
Contact Company:Cinepolis India Private Limited