The incumbent shall be responsible for Market / Territory analysis and suggesting Dealer / Network expansion.
2. Analyzing territory potential and plan secondary network expansion.
3. Quality up gradation of existing Dealers / Network.
4. Co-ordinate with corporate and internal customers for Dealer Expansion.
5. Generation of leads for prospect Applicant for New Dealer Network through the Scouting of Field Network team
6. Monitoring, follow-up, Co-ordination, training with support of regional field Network team
7. Monitoring, Coordinating for the Documents and Issuance of LOI from HO
8. Monitoring & Coordinating with Field Network & 3S Team (LOI to TFS Progress on Compliance & Showroom as well as following up with Service & Spares).
9. Timely completion of TFS as planned
10. Implement & monitor Maintenance of Network as per company norms.
Salary:INR Best in the industry
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Other
follow – up Co – ordination
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan.
India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name:Ranjith Kumar M
Contact Company:India Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd