On behalf of our client, a leading provider of entertainment venues in the Middle East, we are looking for an Attractions Assistance Manager based in Dubai.
Supervise the team. Ensures the daily operation, maintenance and safety of all attractions, open area and main theatre. Ensure highest customer service at all times.
• Ensure the day to day operation is managed effectively, closely overseeing the Attractions Team
• Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Manual and SOP’s
• Perform suggestive selling (up-selling strategy), advise and assist guests with sales and bookings.
• Assist in the review of departmental risk assessments and SOP updates
• Assist the Attractions Manager in procurement of equipment to ensure sufficient stocks are available at all times and manages the monthly inventory
• Handle guest complaints, queries and security issues
• Review the daily financial figures using the flash report to keep a track of the daily numbers, both guests and revenue
Number required: 1
Desired start date: Immediate
Reports To: Attractions Manager
Attractive package on offer.
• Minimum High school diploma required
• Fluent in English/other languages is a plus.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours.
• Good communication skills.
• Supervisory skills
• Team Player
• First Aid awareness
• Health & Safety awareness
• Customer service orientated
About the Company
Frontier IQ is a specialist firm headquartered in Dubai whose mission is to optimize our client’s talent through Executive Search and Training.
We specialize in sourcing professionals in Financial Services, Marketing, Advertising, and Media from around the world for leading employers in MENA region.