Manila, Philippines, Philippines
• International Commercial Stone Contracting Firm
• Location: Manila, Philippines
• Competitive Expatriate Salary Package
Reference # 482
Continued construction of major casino and hotel project in Manila, Philippines as well as other global projects has created this opportunity for 10 x AutoCAD Operators with our client, an international commercial stone contracting firm. These roles are as AutoCAD Operators responsible for the CAD development and detailing of shop drawings for stone packages.
Reporting to the Senior AutoCAD Team Leader, these roles are responsible for the following:
• Developing and detailing shop drawings for stone packages for approval from the consultant on the basis of the drawings supplied by the Client.
• Issue Job Cards with the detailed drawing for production in accordance with site requirements provided from the site.
The attributes we seek comprise:
• Degree in Architecture required and being a Licensed Architect would be highly regarded.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Auto CAD design.
• International experience in a fit out company would be highly regarded although is not essential.
• Interior detailing experience on large hotel projects is desirable.
• Philippine Nationals only
• Bilingual skills in English / Filipino is required
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our client at a time of substantial growth in and around Asia. An excellent expatriate salary package, with this highly regarded global firm, will be negotiated to attract quality candidates to this role. Please forward your resume in word format and submit quoting reference number #482.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.