JOB NUMBER:41064 & 40919
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join BAE
Systems Saudi Development & Training as a Typhoon Technical Instructor teaching technical courses to aircraft technicians. Drawing on your own previous experience within an Avionic trade, your contribution to this programme will be pivotal in developing future Saudi National technicians to maintain the Kingdom’s fleet of Typhoons.
As a Typhoon Technical Instructor your main
responsibilities will be to carry out Typhoon technical training on behalf of BAE Systems Saudi Development & Training, which involves:
- Conducting trade related initial and recurrent technical training programmes.
- Developing and administering formative and summative assessments.
- Completing accurate, detailed reports for trainee technicians under instruction.
- Recommending additional or remedial training for any trainee technician who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
- Supporting course design and development activities for specialist subjects in accordance with customer requirements.
- Managing the day-to-day activities associated with instructing a technical training programme.
- Supporting planning with the scheduling and allocation of resources to ensure training programmes are delivered in accordance with customer timeframes.
- Ensuring that all BAE Systems Saudi Development & Training Business Management System (BMS) and Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) requirements are applied and implemented within the workplace.
As a Typhoon Technical Instructor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A recognised apprenticeship or equivalent in Aerospace Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of five years’ experience (Forward) Maintenance of military fast-jets.
- Formal instructional experience (preferred but not necessary)
- IT literate in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5 across the four elements of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company:
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company with approximately 100,000 employees worldwide. The Company delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and support services. BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is responsible for all aspects of BAE Systems’ activities and its long-term presence in Saudi Arabia. The Company acts as prime contractor on several government-to-government agreements and also has a number of commercial contracts supporting air, land and naval forces in the Kingdom. BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is one of the Kingdom’s largest international supporters of the industrial sector through the transfer of technology and expertise. It employs 5,300 people in Saudi Arabia – around 60 per cent of its employees are Saudi nationals – and 250 people in the UK.