Wednesday , August 23 2017
Home / Crime / B Tech student dies of electric shock

B Tech student dies of electric shock

HYDERABAD: In a bizarre incident, a 26-year-old student of B.Tech student died allegedly after receiving an electricity shock.

According to sources, the incident took place yesterday when the victim, identified as Mallesh, was working on a fourth floor of a building when he suddenly got an electric shock.

Mallesh, a resident Basheerabad, used to work in a hotel.

A case has been lodged in this regard, police said.