3 teaspoons ghee (melted)
2 1/2 cups milk
6 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons almonds and pistachios (slivers)
1. Blanch almonds in warm water for 2-3 hours. Drain and remove their skin.
2. Grind the almonds to a coarse paste with little milk.
3. On a low flame, heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan. Sauté wheat flour for a minute.
4. Add the almond paste. Mix well. Cook on a low flame. Stir continuously till the mixture turns light brown.
5. Add the remaining milk. Simmer till the mixture turns semi-soft.
6. Add sugar. Cook till it dissolves and the ghee separates. Stir continuously for 4-5 minutes.
7. Garnish and serve hot.