Monday , December 5 2016
Home / News / Hyderabad / Beggar free Hyderabad: GHMC Mayor’s steps

Beggar free Hyderabad: GHMC Mayor’s steps

beggar

Hyderabad: Mayor of GHMC, Mr. B. Ram Mohan wants to make Hyderabad beggar free. In order to find out the solution of this problem, he has convened a meeting of Higher Officials and voluntary organizations on 23rd June. He wants to take stern action to free pearls’ city of Hyderabad from beggars.

 

The Mayor told that the beggars earn Rs. 2 crore every month. A Survey revealed that their annual income Rs. 24 core. He also mentioned that there are 14 thousand beggars on the roads of Hyderabad, out of which only 2% are genuine, the rest 98% are fake. He wants to find out a permanent solution of this problem.

 

 

–Siasat News

Read Also

dsc086173

People want Rs 200 currency note to ease problem

8