– Work with the team in providing hardware architectural guidance, planning and estimating cluster capacity, and creating roadmaps for Hadoop cluster deployment
– Evaluation of Hadoop infrastructure requirements and design/deploy solutions (high availability, big data clusters, etc)
– Troubleshoot and debug Hadoop eco system runtime issues.
– 4 Years- experience with Hadoop
– Strong experience in tuning long running quires in Hadoop environments
– Hands on experience with the Hadoop stack such as Sqoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Oozie.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties with respect to business needs
– Hands on expertise in systems administration, Linux tools, configuration management on large scale environment.
– Expertise with data integration and scheduling tools preferably Cloudera Manager, Nagois, Gangila,
– Exposure to configuration tools like Chef/Puppet
– Working knowledge of Unix operating system, command set and basic shell scripting.
– Systems analysis skills to support/maintain operational systems
– Strong communications skills verbal and written
– Very good knowledge of scheduling and job prioritization for a high demand 24/7 Business Intelligence organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Hadoop HBase Pig Unix Operating System Linux Data Integration Shell Scripting High Availability Configuration Management Business Intelligence
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd
Leading Client of Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd