There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s PAREXEL. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.
How can we help you on your journey? Find your path, and learn more on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Glassdoor.- Programming activities within assigned clinical trial(s), ensures that all programming activities are executed in a timely manner and to the required high statistical and reporting standards as specified in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
– Taking responsibility of driving timelines and liaise with programming team assigned to a specific project.
– Taking the lead in complex studies.
– Programs and documents derived datasets, listings, tables, figures and statistical appendices for mainly safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of complex study designs.
– Ensures that the deliveries match agreed specifications.
– Develop and present on-the-job training material to Level I and Level II programmers.
– Provide programming details to be included in Statistical Analysis Plans.
– If required, prepares datasets for electronic submission to regulatory authorities in line with applicable guidelines and requirements.
– Working according to International Conference on Harmonization Good Clinical Practice standards.
– Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, communicating to the team in an open and positive manner.
– Mentoring Level I and Level II programmers.
– Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Work Experience:
– At least 3 years of hands on programming experience in SAS, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Knowledge of SAS (SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, and SAS/GRAPH).
– Basic pharmacokinetics: Calculations and analyses.
– Basic Statistics.
– Knowledge regarding creation and validation of SAS macros
– Knowledge regarding validation of software
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Role Category: Other
Biostatistical Programmer II
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global bio/pharmaceutical services organization, providing a broad range of knowledge-based contract research, consulting, and medical communications services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Committed to providing solutions that expedite time-to-market and peak-market penetration, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise across the development and commercialization continuum, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, medical education and reimbursement. Perceptive Informatics, Inc., a subsidiary of PAREXEL, provides advanced technology solutions, including medical imaging, to facilitate the clinical development process. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in approximately 70 locations throughout over 50 countries around the world, and has more than 13,000 employees. At PAREXEL, we have a passion for making a profound difference. As an expertise-based business, the caliber of our people and their dedication directly impacts our success, the success of our clients, and the ability to make a difference in the lives of patients worldwide. You’ll be surrounded by supportive leadership and a brilliant team who share a common goal – to improve the lives of millions of patients.
Recruiter Name:Sumaja Nayini
Contact Company:PAREXEL International (India) Pvt Ltd