Tuesday , December 6 2016
Home / Crime / Boy electrocuted in Kurnool

Boy electrocuted in Kurnool

electrocution

Adoni: In a heart-rending incident occurred at Madhavaram village on Tuesday an eight-year-old boy was electrocuted. According to police, 2nd class student Anil, was playing with his sister on terrace when he came in contact with the dangling electric wires that were passing through the roof of their house and was electrocuted.

When parents rushed to the terrace they found Anil in an unconscious state. He was rushed to a hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. The parents alleged that the electricity department failed to remove the wires though they had repeatedly complained to the authorities concerned.

A case has been registered based on a complaint lodged by the parents of the boy.

Read Also

crime_6

Crime In Hyderabad (6.12.2016)

8