Hyderabad: A 13-year-old boy, got electrocuted while taking a selfie by standing on top of a railway coach at Maula Ali railway station, on March 24. He succumbed to burns on Tuesday night.
The incident occurred under Nacharam police station limits. According to police Sai Kumar was a class 7 student. He along with his went to Maula Ali railway station to watch a movie shooting that was taking place. Meanwhile Sai Kumar got on top of a stationary coach and started taking a selfie. In the process, he came in contact with a high tension wire and suffered a massive electric shock.
He died on Tuesday while undergoing treatment.