- Oversee and manage SMB / Large new accounts development.
- Single point of contact (SPOC) and face of organisation to assigned strategic customers.
- Direct responsibility for identifying, qualifying, developing, proposing & closing opportunities with new customers.
- Responsible for Customer Relationship Building, Key Account Management and mining of existing customers.
- Coordinate and develop product presentations based on seasons.
- Maintain and update customer contact records.
- Managing large Enterprise and understanding of key elements in driving business goals.
- Develop Cross Selling & Up Selling opportunities in Existing customers.
- Provide best service and optimum product every season from Sell-in and Sell thru.
- Gain Market Intelligence to determine business direction for the organisation.
- Conduct market analysis and evaluate competitor’s practices and market trend.
- Manage key improvement initiatives and projects: Drive new product launches and relationship extension.
- Analyse sales regularly to manage life cycle of product, inventory modules and selling rates.
- Responsible and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet the company standards.
- Responsible to meet assigned expectation on business profitability.
- Responsible fro timely revenue recognition, billing and collection for assigned customers.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- Excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Team handling experience will be added advantage.
- Interpersonal, Problem Solving, Mentoring Skills.
- Negotiation, Planning, Organising and Decision making skills.
- Deep understanding and passion for technology desired.
Ample Technologies Pvt Ltd.