Chicken Breast – 1 lb (small size tray)
Salt – 1 Tsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Corn Starch – 2 Tbsp
Egg – 1
Vegetable Oil – Enough for frying
Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 Tbsp
Ginger – 1 Tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Green Chilies – 3
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chili Garlic Sauce – 1 Tbsp
Honey – 1tsp
Curry Leaves – 10 or Cilantro – 1/4 Cup
Lime – 1/2
1. Cut the Chicken Breast into small pieces. (I have used Chicken Stir Fry variety so it was easy to cut)
2. Add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Ginger Garlic Paster close the lid the set aside for 15 minutes. (to let all the flavors to sink in)
3. Mean while heat the oil for frying.
4. Add the Corn Starch and Egg to Chicken and mix well. Once the oil is hot, drop chicken slowly into hot oil. Fry them until golden brown color in batches. The Turmeric and Red Chile Powder will give nice color. (natural coloring agents).
5. Keep these fried chicken pieces on the paper towel to drain the excess oil from it.
6. Take the non-stick pan and add the olive oil to it.
7. Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, once they start spluttering, add the chopped ginger and Garlic pieces. Add the Green Chili. let the mixture fry for a min.
8. Add the salt, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder followed by Chili Garlic Sauce. Mix well and Add 2 tbsp water to make the mixture little dilute.
9. Add Honey and mix well.
10. Add the Fried Chicken Pieces to the pan mix it very well and Add the Coriander leaves at the end. Switch off the stove and leave it on the stove for 5 min.