Are you an experienced Chief Software Architect looking to join a global leader?
This role is a 24 month “rolling” contract.
We are looking for a dynamic Chief Software Architect to provide hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to the groups different technical teams, be a close collaborator and trusted advisor to the VP of Architecture, and ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust and scalable solutions. Be a key member of the Architecture Kernel team that drives the technology vision and strategy for this leading global group.
This role is a Chief Software architect role and we are seeking a candidate who has experience as a Hands on Solution architect.
Your role with include:
– Define a robust architecture for building new applications and modernising existing applications, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable components;
– Provide technical leadership to the development team(s);
– Build early prototypes of product components and validate them for technical design and performance;
– Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology; • Define Reference Architectures and architectural blue prints around Micro services/SOA, Information Architecture, IOT Architecture, Mobility/Presentation Architectures etc.
– Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints of our product to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit our customer’s needs;
– Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolve;
– Partner with others inside and outside the engineering organization to gather all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution;
– Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design;
– Actively participate in the development process, as needed;
– Work closely with product management, engineering, quality assurance, sales and professional services teams throughout the organization.
– Contribute to IT strategy by providing inputs on matters relating to Enterprise architecture and standards.
– Influence the IT department to set standards and best practices for technologies and optimise business processes and reduce data duplication.
– Highly motivated with the ability to work on a multiple projects simultaneously(100+ Projects) leading a team of architects.
Experience of which at least five years should be at a senior level related to IT architecture or design.
Experience gained in both corporate and multi-cultural environments would be an added benefit.
– Business Information Architecture
– Systems architecture & Standards
– Business process improvement
– Technical strategy and planning
Emerging technology monitoring Technology Skills Experience in architecting and maintaining IT systems that include technology components like:
– Micro services/SOA
– Middleware components(Rules Engine, Notification Engine, BPM, Identity and Access Management systems)
– Cache Grids (Oracle Coherence, ActiveSpaces, Redis) • Oracle 12c, SAP Hana, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, Hbase etc
– Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Scoop, Impala, Spark etc • Flume, Kafka, Storm, Akka, Splunk etc
– Programming Languages ( Java, C, C++, Erlang, Scala, Lua, Clojure, Go etc)
About the Company
So, who are we? SwissGulf Partners are experts in Digital and Tech recruitment. We love all things digital and tech! Actually we’re a bit nerdy about it, but above all else our talent is finding talent, and we’re not shy about it. We are passionate about building relationships and pride ourselves on being personable, we are all human after all. We understand what it takes to build award winning teams and businesses, we’ve done it time and time again. We know that the key to this whole thing is in developing talent not just sourcing it, and we carry that with us through everything that we do. We embrace ambition, we don’t listen to those who tell us we can’t – we already know that we can. We work with ambitious people and dynamic companies. We’re a small group, making a big impact