Sunday , December 4 2016
Home / Crime / Child falls into hot water, dies

Child falls into hot water, dies

ni-twitterhands-burnt-ed

In a heartrending incident occurred at Langar Houz, a boy died as he sustained burns after falling in hot water. According to police sources 2 year old Syed Subhan Ali S/O Jaleel Ahmed, R/O Ahmed Nagar Langar Houz, was playing in his house when he accidentally fell into a hot water vessel. He sustained severe burns and died in the hospital while undergoing treatment.

Siasat news

Read Also

gang-rape-e1446846606406-1463457448

4 acquitted in kidnap-gangrape case of Turkmenistan woman

8