A client services director is being recruited for an excellent digital agency here in Dubai.
Working with a leading digital agency here in Dubai who is working with some excellent global clients within FMCG, healthcare, retail, automotive and many more. They offer various different services including social media, SEO, e-commerce, web development etc.
This company pride themselves on organisation to offer their clients an agency that they can fully trust with their strategies and campaigns.
The client services director will be responsible for building relationships with clients and managing campaigns as well as building up a team of client service managers.
– Leading major pieces of agency business with clients in diverse sectors (Retail, FMCG, healthcare, automotive etc)
– Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and working to strategically outline requirements and scope work
– Developing client accounts through upselling and cross selling agency offering
– Understanding of the brands and objectives
– Write up briefs for clients
– Managing campaigns
– Build up a team
– Delegate work accordingly
– 10+ years experience in managing digital campaigns in particular social media
– Very strong communication skills
– Project management skills to oversee the various activation teams
– Experience in building multinational relationships
– Deep understanding of creation and production process
– Experience managing a team
– Able to brief effectively
– Very commercially aware
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please get in touch with your CV ASAP.
About the Company:
Programmed International has built its reputation on providing quality service and innovative business solutions to workplaces across all industry sectors.
Established in 1951, our organisation has grown to become Australia’s leading recruitment services organisation. Within our international group, we currently have a total of seven Hubs based in key International focused markets.
Our twin strengths of local expertise, coupled with strong international support, has enabled Programmed International to offer our clients a customised approach to meeting their individual staffing, maintenance and operational needs.
Competitive advantage lies at the heart of our business model – the ability to recruit, deploy and maintain a large scale, directly employed workforce of professional, skilled and semi-skilled staff across a range of diverse industries. From the direct placement of an individual into a client’s workplace, through to a facility management solution complete with the best people, equipment and systems…Programmed can do it all.
Phone : 01224 343900
Email : [email protected]