Hill International (Middle East) Ltd.
12 – 25 years
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
• Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
• Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for the construction project; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
• Develop and/or administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
• Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction departments.
• Review and interpret proposed designs, architectural drawings, and building specifications for appropriateness to required function and/or institutional standard, and initiates revisions where appropriate; advise consultants and clients as to how best to achieve required results.
• Ensure that project operations are in compliance with design specifications and with client requirements.
• Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met; prepare project specifications, and coordinates procurement, as appropriate.
• Authorize the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders, and approves contractor invoices for payment.
• Direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations.
• Inspects, approves, and accepts completed projects for the institution, ensuring conformance with institutional standards, building and life safety codes, and architectural/engineering specifications.
• Represent the institution in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations.
• Researches and prepares various reports pertaining to operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate.
Industry Type : Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area : Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
• A degree in an Engineering or Business related discipline is required
• Post Graduate education such as a MSC or PHD is highly desired
• Must have Healthcare on site Project experience from initial design through to handover and completion.
• 18 or more years’ of experience working on Multi- Million Dollar projects within the Construction field.
• The candidate should have specific experience in the design, Construction and Management of major tertiary hospital projects of more than 700 Beds.
• Ability to think ahead, identify new opportunities and create new and innovative approaches to work related issues
• Strong Management and communication.
• Demonstrates a determination, desire to succeed and a wish to progress and develop within a commercial role.
• Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and strong user skill level within MS Office or Primavera
• Excellent numerical and communication skills
Construction Management Construction Supervision Construction Manager Construction Project Management