Global Engineering Projects
• To direct and control all the activities of the ‘Operations & Maintenance Department’ (O & M) covered in the contract in a safe and cost effective manner to enable the client to meet its objectives and fulfils the targets of the approved annual business plan.
• To establish and maintain a reliable manpower organization, formulate and develop the necessary Operations & Maintenance philosophy and processes that will enhance the availability
of the client’s assets and promote customer satisfaction.
• To integrate multi discipline, inter-department, project and contractor activity to facilitate a high degree of availability and reliability of the facilities and to ensure that the services provided to all the centers under the umbrella of the client are in line with their commitments and confirm to International Standards, statutory regulations and the client’s policies and procedures.
• To take full and ultimate responsibility for the overall safety, availability and reliability of the client’s facilities on account of works covered in the contract.
• To encourage safety consciousness, commitment and active involvement from team members to meet the business objectives of the client. Ensure injury to any individual or harm to environment or damage to asset is negligible
• To provide work directions to his subordinates and contractor staff and ensure that all activities conform to QF policies & procedures and accepted technical standards.
• To effectively coordinate with end user client for any challenges in the execution of the contract with appropriate solutions.
Functions independently on all the routine & non routine matters and escalates the unresolved issues
proactively with alternate solutions.
Deals with a wide range of critical breakdown, corrective & preventive maintenance activities to give
directions to various discipline Engineers /Supervisors.
Leadership qualities and attitude towards work beyond duty hours are essential.
Implement the instructions of Client representatives
1. A minimum 15 years (of which 7 years in a supervisory position) experience in civil maintenance in large Education Buildings /infrastructure, Developed communities, Airports, High rise towers , Oil/Gas facility, or similar processing industry, with exposure to Facilities Management, and safety systems.
2. Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 4 years full time study leading to Degree in Civil Engineering.
3. Good spoken and written English is a must. The candidate must be very familiar with the use of Computer and MS Office package.
About the Company
Global Engineering Projects is a completely reengineered recruitment company. We utilise the latest technology advancements which enables us to deliver solutions in a way not previously seen in the Engineering sector. Through technology we have reengineered our routes to candidates which has significantly changed the delivery to our clients and our candidate experience.
We have not only changed the way we engage candidates but the candidates that we engage. In an overcrowded recruitment marketplace we believe there is no point in offering our clients what they have already. To add real value to our clients we engage candidates that are exclusive.