Sanitation worker dies by electric shock
(Siasat News): A sanitation worker died in Banjara Hills when a HT wire fell on her body. The deceased was the resident of NBT Nagar identified as Hemavathi.
On the fateful day, she was working near GVK Mall when the gusty winds started flowing followed by heavy rains. Due to the winds an HT wire fell on her body in which she was severely burnt and died.
In the meantime, Telangana Transco has expressed grief on the untimely death of the young worker and announced an ex-gratia of Rs. 4,00,000 to the next of kins. Her husband is also a sanitation worker.
Her fellow workers alleged that she died due to the negligence of the department. GHMC has announced the ex-gratia of Rs. 2,00,000 to the family of the deceased whereas Aapat Bandhu Scheme has announced Rs. 50,000.
A case has been registered and further investigations are on.
Electrician electrocuted to death
(Siasat News): An electrician who was mending some defects of an electric motor of the water sump died due to the sudden electric shock.
This incident occurred at Brindavan colony in Toli Chowki. Inspector Golconda Mr. Fayyaz said that the deceased Mohd. Abdul Rahman, 23, was the resident of Filmnagar.
Yesterday, he was busy in mending the defect of the water motor when he accidentally came into contact with a live wire.
Though he was shifted to the hospital but doctors could not save his life.