Minor raped, watchman held
(Siasat News): Panjagutta police has arrested a watchman involved in the alleged rape of a 5-year-old girl.
As per the details, Suri Babu, 40, has been working as a watchman in an apartment situated in Srinagar colony. As there is some construction work going on in the apartment, there were some labourers working there day and night.
The watchman was keeping a vigil on the minor girl who was the daughter of a labour couple and as soon as he got the chance, he raped the minor.
When the labour couple came to know about it, they immediately lodged a complaint in Panjagutta police station.
The watchman was arrested and the girl was admitted to Niloufer Hospital.
(Siasat News): The team of Central Crime Investigation has arrested a youth from Nizamabad who was involved in duping the educated youths seeking jobs in police department.
The accused Veda Kumar had developed a fake website for Telangana police Recruitment and informed the aspirants that 9281 vacancies are there by giving the reference of
the notification released by Telangana Government.
He also tried to get the fees from the youths online. However, police detected the fake website on time and the accused was arrested from Nizamabad.
Police is further investigating to ascertain that whether or not some more people are involved in the racket.
Man dies in road accident
(Siasat News): A man who was the owner of a hair cutting saloon died in a road accident occurred in Chandrayangutta.
It is said that the accused Ravi Kumar, 34, resident of Shalibanda, has been running a hair cutting saloon in the same locality.
Yesterday, he was passing from the area when all of a sudden, he lost the control of the bike and met with a ghastly accident and died on the spot.
Police Chandrayangutta has registered a case and the dead body was shifted to Osmania Hospital for post mortem.
Boy electrocuted during kite flying
(Siasat News): A 10-year-old boy was electrocuted to death during kite flying in Uppal police station limits.
Police said that the boy Ravi Kumar was busy flying the kite on the roof of his house as Sankaranthi festival is celebrated all over the country.
It is said that his kite entangled in an electric wire. Ravi Kumar tried to get his entangled kite from the electric wire when he accidentally came into contact with a live wire.
He was severely burnt and was taken to the hospital where he died during the treatment.
Domestic disputes led to suicide
(Siasat News): A private employee, who was very upset over the domestic problems and quarrels, ended his life.
According to Dabeerpura police, the deceased Tabar-bin-Saleh, 40, resident of Darush-Shifa had poured kerosene on his body on January 7 where he had sustained severe burn injuries.
He was taken to a hospital where he died during the treatment. Dabeerpura police has registered a case.