Minor dies after using acid
(Siasat News): In a horrible incident occurred in Hayathnagar, a minor girl died after accidentally s\using acid.
It is said that Rajeshwari, 8, was mentally discarded since birth and was the daughter of one Yadagiri. Yesterday, she was playing in the vicinity of her house when she spotted an acid bottle and drank it pretending to be the water.
Soon after the consumption, her condition worsened and she was taken to a nearby hospital where she died during the treatment.
Police is yet to ascertain as how the bottle of acid was found there. Who owned the bottle and was the reason to bring the deadly stuff there.
A case has been registered and further investigations are on.
TB patient ends life
(Siasat News): A TB patient who was very upset as no medicine was doing any wonder, committed suicide. This incident occurred in L B Nagar police limits where Ram Babu, 40, resident of Venkatramanna colony, Nagole, took the extreme step last night.
He was under treatment for his TB but no positive results were found. As his condition worsened, he was under mental pressure and hanged himself to death last night.
Police has registered a case and further investigations are on.