Thursday , August 24 2017
Crime Crime in Hyderabad

Crime In Hyderabad (23.4.2016)

Crime In Hyderabad (23.4.2016)

Techie commits suicide

(Siasat News): Trouble with the news that his wife had lodged a police complaint against him alleging harassment, a 30-year-old techie committed suicide in Saroornagar.

Police said that B Vijay Kumar, native of Warangal hanged himself to death at his flat. The deceased has been working as a software engineer at a firm in Uppal.

He got married with one Divya, also hailing from Warangal. Some days back he had learnt about a police complaint lodged by his wife alleging that he was harassing her for more dowry.

He was shocked to learn this as he was innocent and not guilty. Out of frustration, he took the extreme step of ending his life.

A case has been registered and further investigations are on.

Failed love affair led to suicide

(Siasat News): An intermediate student in Dundigal committed suicide as he was upset over the rejection of his proposal by a girl he had met some times back and wanted to marry.

Police said that the deceased Amar, native of Raichur, Karnataka hanged himself with the bedsheet to the fan.

Earlier he had befriended the girl but when he proposed to her she rejected. Police said that Amar had completed his intermediate from Chaitanya Junior college at Bachupally and was preparing for EAMCET entrance.

His father is a CISF constable. On the fateful day, all his roommates had gone to attend the coaching but he stayed back in his room.

When his friends came back at 10 pm, they found him hanging. A case has been registered and further investigations are underway.

Woman jumps to death

(Siasat News): A 27-year-old woman allegedly jumped off from an apartment in Amberpet. The deceased P Mamatha, resident of Ali Café area in Premnagar was suffering from psychological disorders for the past few years.

On Friday afternoon, she jumped off from the 5th floor of Sai Durga apartments located just beside the DCP office.

Sub-inspector Amberpet police station Mr. K Madusudan said that he was not sure that why the deceased had gone to the 5th floor of the apartment.

owever, a case of suspicious death is registered and the body is shifted to the Osmania Hospital for postmortem.

Further investigations are on.