Sweeper electrocuted to death
(Siasat News): A sweeper in Moghalpura electrocuted to death. According to Maoghalpura police sources the deceased Ramulu, 52, was sweeper and has been working with GHMC on contract basis.
He was the resident of Madannapet. Yestrerday morning, during the work he accidentally came into contact with a live wire and was severely burnt that proved fatal.
Police Moghalpura is further investigating.
Financial crunch led to suicide
(Siasat News): A man in Medpally ended his life as he was facing acute financial crisis. Police sources said that the deceased Sandeep, 35, was a labourer.
He was not getting regular work and this had put him in a financial crisis that drove him to commit suicide.
Police is further investigating.
Dead body found in pond
(Siasat News): Jagatgiri police has fished out the dead body of a man from a pond and later identified as one Govardhan.
After the preliminary investigations, police said that Govardhan might have committed suicide as he was leading a life of loneliness as both his wife and mother had died one after other. Govardhan was very upset ever since.
The deceased was a private employee and residing at Gajvala Ramaram. He had left his house on August 2 but did not return.
Police Jagatgirigutta has registered a case and further investigations are on.