We are looking for candidates having exp on any of the solutions
1. Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
5. Digital Rights Management (DRM)
6. Database Activity Monitoring (DAM)
Need profiles into implementation/ deployment/ architecture of these solutions.
Brief Summary for the Position:
The DP Architect will be a key member of Data Protection practice. Individual will support the establishment of enterprise level data management and monitor the implementation and program compliance requirements. He will function as an advisor to business client’s on requirements pertaining to the enterprise data architecture. He is expected to provide assistance on component systems and applications in compliant with the globally accepted data management policies and guidelines. He will be responsible for technical architecture, solution design assistance for storage and data protection systems, thus ensuring the business requirements should be delivered with high quality and customer satisfaction.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
– Lead solution design and architecture for data protection solutions.
– Define and review the solution designs and infrastructure specifications, to ensure in line integration with existing or planned infrastructure components.
– Assist the Engagement Manager and team in understanding the infrastructure technology vision and direction, and contribute to the engagement roadmap, trainings and effort estimations.
– Work with Engagement Manager, Enterprise Architecture and the Team members to provide infrastructure standards and guidelines. Also, assist with high and low level technical solution designs that align with the respective Engagement vision, strategic roadmap and standards.
– Analyze existing enterprise architecture to identify appropriate placement of data protection solutions/ products.
– Provide detailed documented information and presentations on proposed infrastructure design and implementation to enable infrastructure purchases, implementation, and customer support.
Required Technical Skills/ Experience:
Individual must be self-driven with a proven track record in Data Protection and Privacy technologies. He should be comfortable with aggressive environment of an advisory organization. He must be analytical, multitasking and a good team player. He should able to design and implement a project schedule, able to prioritize multiple engagements under tight timelines. Additional preferred qualifications are:
– Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science / IT, Software Engineering.
– Enriched experience with Market renowned Data Protection tools configuration with custom requirements.
– Experienced in working with third party providers and vendors in a global infrastructure environment.
– Understanding of threat model and trust boundaries.
– Working knowledge of Networking and Operating System (windows, Linux) concepts.
– Knowledge and understanding of enterprise security architecture and design patterns.
– Experience in distributed system designing with 24/7 operational requirements.
– Implementation experience with quality knowledge of Industry service management concepts and practices such as ITIL.
– Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions and operation methodologies.
– Analytical skills, with proven experience in diagnosis and problem resolution assistance.
– Capable of delivering high quality deliverables and services to meet business requirements.
– Experience in participating in formal audit reviews and experience with regulatory compliance.
– Virtualization: VMware (required), Hyper-V (optional).
– Hands on experience minimum 4 years on DLP solutions covering – Architecture, Design, Implementation, Upgrades, Assessments, trouble shooting and Health Checks for all different modules.
– Hands on experience minimum 4 years on Data Classification, Encryption / Tokenization tools such as Vormetric / Voltage (desired), DLP tools like Symantec (Vontu) / Websense (Desired) and Data Management Tools like Secure Island IQ Protector (Desired).
– Understanding of the major globally accepted Data protection laws like CIS, Benchmarks, ISO17799/ 27002 and 27001, GLBA, Massachusetts Data Privacy Act, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, COBIT, and ITIL.
– Proven solutions consulting experience in large enterprises.
– Familiar with web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture.
– 7-9 years of relevant experience in professional services.
– 4-6 years of Data Protection Technologies integration and implementation experience.
– Willingness to travel to client locations (Desired)
– CCNA ( good to have)
– MCSE (good to have)
– Other Data Protection Product specific
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category:Programming & Design
Enterprise Security Data Protection Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, B.Sc – Computers, BCA – Computers
PG:M.Tech – Computers, MCA – Computers, M.Sc – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Middle East Energy Inspection & Certification
Client of Middle East Energy Inspection & Certification
View Contact Details: