Bread- 4 slices
Onion- 2 (small, chopped)
Tomato- 1 (chopped)
Coriander leaves- 1/2 cup (chopped)
Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
Pepper powder- 1tsp
Milk- 2tbsp Oil- 1tbsp
Butter or bread-spread- 2tbsp
Salt- as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions to it.
2. Saute the onions while you prepare rest of the ingredients.
3. Break all the eggs in a bowl at once. Add the milk proportionally.
4. Add the chopped green chillies and tomatoes to the bowl and stir vigorously.
5. You can also add the chopped coriander leaves at this time or wait till the fried eggs are ready.
6. Beat the eggs well enough to mix all the milk that you have added. If the milk floats over the beaten eggs then it might spoil taste of the egg sandwich.
7. When the onions turn golden (which should be in 2-3 minutes on a medium flame) pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
8. Reduce the flame to low and let it cook for one minute. Flip it and cook for another minute.
9. As the eggs cook, spread butter or any other bread-spread on bread slices.
10. Divide the fried eggs into half, fold it and place it on 2 respective slices of bread. 11. Top it up with the remaining 2 slices. Your egg sandwich is ready.