Saturday , December 3 2016
Home / Crime / Elderly man accidentally drinks acid, dies

Elderly man accidentally drinks acid, dies

Acid

Hyderabad: An elderly man died after suspiciously consuming acid thinking it to be water. According to Saroor Nagar police, 84-year-old, P Reddy, R/O Dilsukhnagar was eating chocolate in his house on September 16. After eating chocolate he suspiciously drank acid thinking it to be water and died.

Siasat news

Read Also

money

Admired by Modi for braille innovation, Punjab techie arrested with fake Rs 2,000 notes

8