– Responsible for Planning, directing and managing the engineering operation :
– Provide focus and leadership for a total equipment management process.
– To ensure maximum efficiency from all equipment and services by means of preventative maintenance and continuous improvements and modifications to equipment and methods.
– Responsible for complying with all statutory regulations.
Indicative Responsibilities :
– Ensuring the maximum efficiency from all equipment and services by means of preventative maintenance
– Acting on own authority and initiative on day to day maintenance and repairs
– Continues Improvements to all equipment (mechanical and electrical), processes and buildings
– Execution of all plant engineering projects from the start to completion. All equipment must be running at the agreed production rate to the standard required before handing to manufacturing
– Reviewing manufacturing performance to enable experience and knowledge of equipment to be used for modification of current and future equipment
– Keeping abreast of any new equipment or processes that are relative to our particular industry
– Controlling all engineering costs within agreed budget costs and strive for reduction of operating costs
– Compiling budgets for capital projects and engineering expense
– Ensure that training & development for engineering staff are put into effect and continuously reviewed, revised and maintained
– The contents of this document are not definitive and may change over time in accordance with the changing needs of the business
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
confectionery biscuit noodle chocolate
Maintenance & Plant Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Diploma – Mechanical
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Candidates from Food / Biscuit / Confectionery / noodles Industry are preferred.
Inbisco India Private Limited
The INBISCO India has been established in Mid-2008, and currently it is the fast growing FMCG Company in India, supported by strong and wide distribution network PAN India. INBISCO India products have reached all the regions of Indian Market and it has started its manufacturing operations at Hyderabad Factory, Telangana State in 2012 and inQ4 2014 the Ahmedabad factory, Gujarat commenced its Commercial production.
INBISCO India has become the pioneer and trend-setting market leader with the array of products and we strongly believe to provide consumers with high quality products which nutritious and delicious in taste.
Our flagship brand “KOPIKO” is the pioneer and market leader in the World of coffee candy.
“Choki Choki” is the pioneer and market leader of chocolate paste. Our other brands which includes the Tasty Danisa, Beng-Beng and JuizyMilk.
Our new launch product, “JoyMee” is an instant noodle which is not an ordinary noodle but it’s an innovator of taste with fun added to it.
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name:Sunil Kumar
Contact Company:Inbisco India Private Limited