New Delhi: Before heading out for a job interview, make sure you are dressed in solid colours and appropriate attire, suggest experts.
Salesh Grover, Business Head at OSL Luxury Collections Pvt. Ltd, Vandana Anurag, Founder of The Parisian Boudoir (online-multi-brand boutique) and designer Sunil Mehra have listed a few tips:
* For women, dress up in styles like pantsuits, sheath dresses and pencil skirts. For a sincere and mature look, conservative dressing is the best option.
* Choose outfit that go well with the company culture and dress code. Your appearance will make the employer think of you as a perfect fit for their corporate culture.
* Avoid wearing uncomfortable clothes and shoes as this will distract you from the interview and reduce your confidence.
* Do not wear revealing and skin-fit outfit no matter how casual the office environment is.
* Avoid suits with big prints as they are more suitable for casual occasions.