Hyderabad: A father and son got electrocuted while repairing an electric pump. The heartrending incident occurred under Moinabad police station limits.
According to police, 23-year-old, Ravi Kumar and his father, 65-year-old, Gopal, got electrocuted and died. Both were the residents of Tolkatta, Moinabad. They were busy repairing the water pump of their agricultural field when suddenly the son received an electric shock. In an attempt to save the son, father also got electrocuted. Both died on the spot.
Police has registered a case and investigations are underway.